真 猛男女合拍!同居伴侣想要强奸未成年女儿,女子对其进行阉割

发表于 2022-08-19 11:49:46
楼主

审核的妹子小哥别怪我直接转啊,这个的确我这个 正常人 无法永别的方式表达。

算了,还是先别转载,反正大家都只是看个大概。

简单说吧

某男和某某女同居,某女还有个女儿,然后呢,为了搞成了一家亲,某女忍辱之下暴怒,但是搞成了AV,某女一怒之下,给男的做了一个手术。

哦,故事发生在印度。

Woman bobbitises live-in partner for trying to rape minor daughter in UP's Lakhimpur Kheri

北方邦Lakhimpur Kheri,同居伴侣想要强奸未成年女儿,女子割下其生殖器

BAREILLY: A 36-year-old woman allegedly chopped off her live-in partner's genitals after he attempted to rape her 14-year-old daughter in Mahevaganj area of UP's Lakhimpur Kheri district on Wednesday.

巴雷利:周三,在北方邦拉金普尔凯里区Mahevaganj地区,一名36岁女子的同居伴侣想要强奸她14岁的女儿,该女子割下了其生殖器。

The couple was living together for the past two years after she separated from her alcoholic husband. Disclosing the sequence of events, the woman said, "I was working in the farm when the in dent took place. Fortunately, I returned home in the nick of time and caught him red-handed. He even attacked me while I was trying to save my daughter so I brought a knife from the kitchen and chopped off his private parts to teach him a lesson. I have no regrets for what I did."

在与酗酒的丈夫分居后,她与同居伴侣在过去的两年里一直生活在一起。

该女子透露了事件发生的先后顺序,她说:“事件发生时,我正在地里干活。幸运的是,我及时赶回家,当场抓住了他。我救女儿,他袭击了我,所以我从厨房拿了把刀切下了他的私处,给他一个教训。我对自己的所作所为不后悔。”

SHO Lakhimpur police station Chandrashekhar Singh said, "The 32-year-old accused has been booked under section 376 (rape) of IPC and the Pocso act. Since his condition was critical, he was referred to Lucknow for higher treatment."

SHO Lakhimpur警察局Chandrashekhar Singh说:“已经根据IPC第376条(强奸)和Pocso法案对32岁的被告立案。由于他的情况危急,他被转到勒克瑙接受进一步的治疗。”

本帖最后 于 2023-07-26 10:08:35 编辑
ESBall+
ESBall+
签到客服新手任务顶部